Below is the information with the date change.
Thank you for your understanding.
Saturday, October 15th – 1:30-4:00 pm
This is an essential workshop to those who want to maximize their vegetable garden for 2012
Session Cost: $45.00 per person
Includes handouts & Specialty Garlic
Topics to be discussed
- Everything you need to know about GARLIC and how to plant it.
- Organizing your beds for perennial vegetables and berries before the cold
Asparagus, Strawberries, Raspberries and Blueberries
- How to properly put your vegetable garden to bed
- Getting a head start on creating your new beds or expanding your existing ones
- Experimenting with growing your own organic seeds indoors this winter